BECOME A SWIM TEACHER WITH US!
What is Swim Teaching all about?
Making a difference, by giving people of all ages and abilities a skill for life, that could save a life.
Becoming a Swim Teacher is both fun and rewarding! You don’t need to be a champion swimmer; you just need to love what you are doing!
Did you know that drowning rates were 23% higher this Summer than the previous Summer! Helping children and adults to swim is teaching them a valuable skill for life.
Benefits of being a Belgravia Leisure Swim Teacher
- Regular training and professional development
- Access to World Wide Swim School
- Flexible work, with Part-Time and Casual positions
- State and National industry networking and support
- Access to use your home Centre’s facilities
- Access to discounts & benefits
We are always looking for high quality Swim Teachers. Anyone with the passion and patients for teaching a vital life skill should consider becoming a swimming teacher.
- Candidates must hold a current HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation qualification and a current Working with Children Check (WWCC) prior to course commencement – we can help you get these!
- Candidates are to have a reasonable level of health and fitness
- No previous experience is needed
- You must be Australian or NZ Citizen or hold an appropriate VISA allowing you to undertake education.
- Swimming and Water Safety Teacher accreditation
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
We have an exclusive opportunity for those looking to become a Swim Teacher! Suitable candidates will be given the opportunity to complete their Swim Teacher qualifications and CPR course at $0 cost! Saving you over $250! The Swim Teacher Course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to deliver swimming lessons. In addition, we welcome you to complete your practical training onsite, to learn our program and develop into excellent employee candidates.
Are you Interested? Express your interest by clicking below – best of all No CV is needed!